Then & Now: Saddle Shoes and Vintage Frames
Comments powered by Disqus
Saddle Shoes were all the rage during the 1950’s.Whenever you think of the 1950’s don’t you just think of girls at school dances having a great time in their saddle shoes? Where did the name Saddle Shoes come from? The shoe’s first creator stated that the shoe reminded them of a horse with a saddle on it.
They are now a must have in every Fashionista’s and Fashionisto’s closest. They come in multiple colors giving you the option of pulling them off with practically any type of outfit whether with a blazer or dress. They are also perfect all year round and will give you that 1950’s vintage look. Check out some of our favorites below!
Vintage Glasses were worn by everyone including legendary director and actor Woody Allen. They really give you that look of confidence and swag.
Everyone’s wearing them now for that smart/geeky look. They can really compliment your outfit as well. Some women now love to see men in these types of glasses where at one time the geeks didn’t get any love them. Some guys wear them even without lenses to be the finishing touch to their outfit . Grab you a pair of some Vintage Glasses here WarbyParker they are all under $100!
Visit GetStylin and show us how you styled your Saddles Shoes and Vintage Glasses -IJ
- ulzana likes this
- tardisleviosa likes this
- likearollingscone likes this
- lepoinconneurdeslilas likes this
- bobbyxpins likes this
- hey-i-just likes this
- fridayfelts likes this
- listamato likes this
- tehpandabearlol likes this
- fabrise reblogged this from getstylin
- ma-ryblogthis reblogged this from acollectedgentleman
- walkincold likes this
- harpisbazaar likes this
- scooby11ian reblogged this from acollectedgentleman
- scooby11ian likes this
- fashionfiends reblogged this from blackcrystal
- blackcrystal reblogged this from clarknokent
- gracie-ism likes this
- clarknokent reblogged this from acollectedgentleman
- insuperablex3 reblogged this from acollectedgentleman
- kaazei likes this
- sashu likes this
- acollectedgentleman reblogged this from getstylin
- getstylin posted this