What’s your definition of style?
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- humblegentleman answered: I think its a presentation of how you feel, who you are, and who you want to be.
- ibleedmusic said: The way you dress and carry yourself, a state of mind
- thoughtsofpharaohdavu answered: Being comfortable in your own skin with whatever you rock.
- mypantalones answered: None of that self-expression stuff. It’s about the way/ how much you are willing to do to impress other people. Also about feeling comfortabl
- silentgroovthehelplessromantic said: A swagg all your own!
- alifesuited answered: Knowing what rules can be bent or broken and doing it so seamlessly, it becomes your norm and everyone else’s obsession.
- bonesnbobbypins answered: Looking and feeling confident
- simbamane answered: Self expression.
- shotadult reblogged this from acollectedgentleman and added:
- thatfriendlyblackguy answered: a visual representation of who you are, even without a word being spoken.
- eclecticstyles answered: A natural extension of your personality.
- acollectedgentleman posted this